Covid-19 Pandemic Protocols
In order to keep our clients and staff safe during the Covid-19 pandemic, the following policies have been put in place for A to Z Speech Therapy. While we realize that some of these policies are not suited to everyone's personal preferences for their speech therapy services, ensuring public health and safety is a responsibility that A to Z supports earnestly.
Upon Entering Building:
- All clients are required to wear masks at all times inside the building.
- All clients are required to sanitize/wash their hands once they enter the building.
- At check in, you will be asked if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Your temperature will be checked with a non-contact thermometer at the front desk prior to signing in.
In Therapy Room
- Parents are not allowed in the room for the safety of our employees. Parents may wait in the waiting room or in their car.
- If parent chooses to wait in their car, therapist will text parent when child is finished with session.
- If working on articulation goals, client may remove mask and wear provided face shield.
- If working on language or other goals, client should keep mask on. Client will be issued their own face shield if needed, and will be asked to bring shield to each therapy session. Broken or lost face shields may be replaced for a $5.00 charge.